Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why I stay in Texas


Well, one of the biggest reasons why I will never leave is Sunday Dinner at my parent's house. I'm talkin'comfort food, baby! Tonight we had all of my favorites, Pot Roast, fresh green beans, FRIED OKRA and chocolate cake! I think my mom cooked all day, and I'm telling you she sets the most beautiful table for us. We even ate in the formal dining room (we never do that at my house!).


Just look at this cake, my mom even added peaches to make it more special.

So, I just want to say to my sister, who lives really really far away and can't be here for dinner"Na-na-na-na-na-na!"

Just kidding, Andie! I'm actually keeping my fingers crossed that you will be moving back very soon. I'll share a bottle of wine with you at Mom's house when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."