Sunday, August 13, 2006

Boat Floatin'

We FINALLY had a chance to go to the lake yesterday for some fun in the sun. I can't believe it took us the entire summer to have a free weekend, but it was worth the wait.

This is Devon and her friend Anna-Maria getting ready to go.

Here are my sister and brother-in-law trying to hitch a ride. We ended up letting them come along since they brought the food.

Chris must be laughing at something I said. I'm pretty funny.
Devon and Justin just about to go swimming!
It kills me that this photo is so blurry, but I had to post it anyway. See, when Devon ski's, she sings at the top of her lungs the ENTIRE time because she knows that no one can hear her, and when she really gets into it she dances. I wonder where she gets that?
Oh, well, yeah, thats me dancing.

I have so many more that I could post because it really was a great day, but blogspot isn't cooperating very well, so I'll just post them tomorrow on my website. For now I'll leave you with one of my VERY few landscapes. This is how the sky looked as we were pulling the boat out at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:12 AM

    Hey Leah I have the same Swim Suit.

    Lisa B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."