Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Survey

I got am email questionnaire the other day from one of my friends. You know, the kind that asks lots of semi-personal questions, you fill in the blanks and then forward it on to other friends. You are either the kind of person who loves them or hates them. I love them, when I have time!

So, I was thinking about the latest questionnaire, and then thinking about my blog (trying to come up with a post), and they fell together like a commercial-"You got your questionnaire in my blog!" "You got your blog in my questionnaire!"

This will be FUN! I'll pose a question every now and then, and to participate, you email your response to LeahGodfredson@aol.com. Then hopefully the next day I'll post what everyone says. Let me know if I can use your name, if not, just sign it "anonymous".

Today's question is "What product do you swear by?"

I have two. I can't live without one of my hair products-Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It's for dry, unmanageable hair, and it makes your hair so healthy looking, soft and manageable. Best of all, its very inexpensive.

My other favorite product is Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake Mix. But ONLY the "just add water" box. I make perfect pancakes every single time with this mix. Don't get the kind that says "light and fluffy" because it's NOT. If the store is out of this EXACT box, I just don't get any because I'm disappointed everytime I try to substitute. Then, when you are making the pancakes, make sure that you see air bubbles popping open in the batter. The heat can't be too low, or you won't get them. The air bubbles are what makes the pancakes so light and fluffy and still moist. Yum.

Now, what is your favorite product? Think hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."