Monday, August 21, 2006

Cheeky Baby

I've been very busy today editing the shots from last night's shoot. One of the things I find challenging is finding the right time of day for the shoot. We could have started a little later for this one, the sun was too bright, and Reece, my little one-year-old subject, was fresh from his afternoon nap and a bit grumpy. The only time he was perfectly content was if his grandpa was holding him, otherwise, look out!

He was the cutest thing, and has these chubby cheeks that you feel the NEED to squeeze!





We did finally get some good shots when the sun cooled down and Reece warmed up. This shot from his session is an example of something I can do to "save" an image when the expressions aren't perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    I have to admit he's pretty cute. Of course...he's my son, so I always think that. Great pictures!!! Thanks Leah!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."