Saturday, August 26, 2006

Flying Again!

I heard the other day that my friend Kim is doing Flylady, so I decided to jump back in and fly, too!

In case you haven't heard, Flylady is a housework website that will change your life. I'm not kidding. I started following the flylady routines about three years ago, and even though I haven't always done it 100%, I can say that my life and house run better no matter how much of it I do.

In just three day since I started again, my kitchen is always spotless, my laundry is always caught up, my bed is made every day, I'm dressed with makeup by 7:30 am, and I don't feel like I'm cleaning constantly. It works.

The website is long so don't look at it until you have a really good chunk of time to devote, then just follow the advice at your own pace. I'd love to hear comments from anyone who already does flylady, or anyone who starts. I really want to know how things age going for Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."