Wednesday, August 16, 2006

He didn't like it...

Garrett wasn't too crazy about his first day of school yesterday. He was full of complaints-he didn't get to use his new school supplies, he wasn't allowed to play on the "big kids" playground (there is a separate playground for kindergardeners), he doesn't get to ride the bus (we live too close to school), his milk was too warm, his class was too cold, and on and on and on...

I really wanted him to like it. But, he sure did look cute as he left in the morning. I only teared once up when I saw a little girl and her mom crying, then I was fine again.

And here is a big hint-take your camera to school on the first day. All the other parents did, but I thought I'd look dumb. At least I remembered to get a photo at the front door.

And when I turned around, Morgan came around the corner with her baby and her mimi (blanket). Well, I had to get a shot of that!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    That's great that you wrote down everything he complained about. What a treasure later on! It cracks me up that school did not meet his needs. Hopefully day 2 was better.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."