Thursday, August 24, 2006

Survey Says!

I got some interesting answers to the survey. Its been a couple of days so I'll go ahead and post what I have, but I'll be happy to post late responses. Here are the things you have recommended:


My favorite product is OPI nail polish. It comes in really cool, unique colors and has definite staying power. When I put nail color on my toes, I'd like it to stay for awhile, because as you may remember I don't put it on very neatly, still. And if I get a pedicure and pay someone else to put it on for me, I like it to last. My toenails are ALWAYS polished, my fingernails only on special occasions because I do too much with my hands and it's not usually worth the effort!
-Robin



Scunci – I cannot live without the new “no slip” hair clip. It has rubber on the inside that keeps it from constantly slipping out of your hair! It is the BOMB!
(Gina-where do you get these?)
Coffemate Fat Free French Vanilla – I LOVE my early morning DECAF coffee – but I just cannot drink it without a sweet flavor! I love the perfect taste this cream gives a good cup of coffee in the morning!
-Gina

I can't live w/out baby wipes. not only do they clean up baby messes, but they clean floors, furniture, bathrooms, and just about anything that is messy, and even cool off a hot child after playing outside. And the kids know how to clean themselves w/them. plus they come in handy travel sizes so you can carry them anywhere.
-Julie


Hey Leah... the product that I swear by is this:
Light Recovery Complex - by deNovo. (It's a moisturizing cream)-
deNovo is a salon in downtown Dallas. When I go visit my brother and his family- I make my appointment for a microdermabraisian. I see the owner, John. A registered nurse (RN) and he's just awesome! He has this moisturizer for normal skin and this is the only moisturizer I have found that keeps your face feeling great all day. It's a little pricy- but well worth it. It's $40 for a 3 oz. bottle. However, it lasts about 3 months because you only have to use less than a pea size to moisturize your whole face and neck (I use it twice/day). Beauty is pain and beauty is expensive- HA!
Hope this helps Leah. Your sight is awesome!! Thanks for sharing. Your boat trip looked like a blast!! I love tubing!
Take care,
Karla

I can't live without my facial foundation. I think I use Loreal Age-Defying makeup. Yesterday I tried to go without since I had applied tanning cream, but then I felt like I looked hideous all day.
-Andie
(This is from my sister who is celebrating 12 years of marriage this week. I don't think I know of anyone married longCongratulationstions Russ and Andie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."