Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hot Spot

I got to go to one of the most popular spots in town last night!

As we walked in the door this amazingly good-looking guy greeted us, he HAD to be a model. In fact, everyone who worked there looked like they were sent there by the Ford Modeling Agency. And the walls are decorated with ENORMOUS and very sexy photos of models.

The music was so good that I wanted to dance the minute I got through the door, and loud enough that we had to yell in each others ears to have a conversation. The lights were turned way down, but after my eyes adjusted I could see that we were definitely in the right place. It was PACKED! I could barely get Morgan's stroller through the crowd.

I started to wonder why on earth I ever brought a baby to a place like this, but I couldn't get Devon to go anywhere else. Little wonder, she saw two of her friends soon after we arrived.

We were at the MALL, in a TEEN CLOTHING STORE! Back-to-school shopping sure isn't the same as it was when I was in Jr. High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."