Monday, May 29, 2006

F R I E N D S

OK, I told my friend Michelle that I would get this photo of all the kids from our playgroup to her, and I keep forgetting, so here it is Michelle! Of course, I had to also add a few others that I thought were so cute.








And here is an image that I'm adding just for fun-well OK, my whole blog is just for fun, but you know what I mean. I did this a few months ago on the Shuttermom Forum and rediscovered it today. I need to attempt something like this with a kids photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."