Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My kids...

are just so amazing. I look at them in awe and wonder every single day.



This is Garrett, four years old at his first T-ball game.




And this is TJ, three years old and my quiet one, unless we are in the car. At that time he talks NON STOP!



The baby is Morgan, a true doll. She is a sassy little 1 1/2 year old.



And the leader of the pack is Devon. There are not enough words in the English language to describe this kid. Spunky, outgoing and loud are the words I used to describe her in her baby book, and they still apply.

I never in a million years thought I would have FOUR kids. It boggles my mind. I said so once to my husband, and his response was "Well, which ones should we get rid of?" Now that put me in my place! They are all perfect. I am proud of each of them every single day.

And my husband? He keeps me grounded. No one has a more level headed, sensible man than I do. Makes me crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am counting my blessings tonight while everyone sleeps upstairs, safe and warm. I am one chick who knows how good I have it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah!! Saw your post on Shuttermom & had to drop in to say hi. Love the pics of the kiddos. Drop by my blog & check it out - I too am still trying to learn how to set everything up on the blog!! LOL....

    Have a great weekend!
    Robin DePaula
    Hammond, LA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."