Saturday, May 27, 2006

Kaia's Recital

I had the best time yesterday at a photo shoot of my friends daughter, Kaia. She had her very first ballet recital, and I took a few images of her getting ready for the performance and at the recital hall. It brought back so many memories of my daughter's years in ballet. I wish I could have had someone take photos of us at that time.

Kaia is a little doll, and she was so excited to get to wear makeup and dance. Here are a few images that I love. Gina, this is all you get to see until I'm finished!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:16 AM

    Wow Leah! Those are great shots! I cannot wait to see the rest! :-) Kaia's eyelashes do not look real!! :-) Thank you soooo much for doing this! ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have seen on your web page and this blog you deserve to suceed in your dream of photography. You capture the true spirit of an individual and this is more important than lighting, esposure and focusing. Best of luck, not that you'll need it.

    From a fan from across the pond

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."