Monday, May 08, 2006

First Post

Well, welcome to my blog. I don't know whats going to happen here yet, but I know that I will be stopping by regularly. Maybe you will too.

My goal is to post every single day with an incredibly juicy anecdote. I can't think of anything at the moment, but I'm sure I'll have something good tomorrow!

In the meantime, I can tell you that I am starting a photography business VERY SLOWLY. I'm learning and trying new things, taking classes, buying more stuff than my husband thinks I need. Well, thats what a wife is for, right? I'm going to spend the money anyway, so isn't it better to INVEST in my business?

I had a session with the most adorable little boy last week. Took him about an hour to finally smile at me, but I still got a couple of good ones. Here's a peek:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 PM

    Congratulations Leah!! I think you are off to a WONDERFUL start as a photographer - you have some beautiful models within your own family.
    Tricia Hackney
    Fellow Shuttermom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:13 PM

    Aaahh,

    What a gorgeous boy!! LOL- You did an incredible job w/him & I have been great marketing for you because I was so impressed. You have found your calling!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."