Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Stuff

Day two of the blog, and I'm stumped for something good to say. No one knows about it yet, so I guess its OK. I'll just practice putting links to some of my favorite sites that I look at.



Go to SheKnows.com for anything related to being a girl. Love it!

I've been checking out these shoes for a few weeks.

Looking forward to my photography class tomorrow. Only thing is, I was supposed to start a journal (the real paper kind, in a notebook) and haven't done it yet. I would rather have my instructor look here on my blog for what inspires me and the kind of art I aspire to. So much easier to link to things. I'll see what he says about it when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:36 AM

    A "real" journal can be so rewarding. I have been journaling almost every day for the past 7 years. I long for it when I cannot do it. If you like it better on the computer than continue to do it that way and print it out and punch holes in it and put it in a binder for your teacher. Remember in life, things are often easy it is us that make it hard.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."