Friday, June 02, 2006

Boys are SO Funny!

Yesterday, in spite of the impending rain storm which never really happened, I had a photo shoot with two of the sweetest kids. I won't use their names at the request of their mom, but the little girl is just about to turn 3 and her brother is starting kindergarten in the fall.

Like just about every girl I've seen, the girl was so cooperative about having her photo taken. She didn't mind a bit, and I think she kinda liked it! Her brother was a different story. This image pretty much sums it up...



If I were the mom, that is the image I'd frame! Of course I did get some fabulous shots of them both. Maybe I should take along a pocketful of nickels and pay those reluctant boys for their time. Its an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."