Monday, June 12, 2006

I lost my cell phone

during my photo shoot yesterday at the Botanical Gardens. I am really bad about laying things down and leaving them there, but that isn't what happened and I can't imagine where it went. One minute I had it, and a few minutes later it was GONE. It hadn't been working right all morning, it said "no service," and so I couldn't even call it to figure out where it was.

I haven't told Chip that I lost it yet, because I keep hoping that someone will call (I left my name and number at the front desk) to say they found it.

Well, at least my photo session went well. I was VERY nervous since I was photographing the entire family, including the DAD. Men are not usually very patient about having their photo taken so I felt really anxious. I wanted to look like I knew what I was doing, even though I'm still learning.

My mom calmed me down a bit by telling me that most guys don't know a thing about how a photo session is supposed to go, and even less about cameras. WRONG! Turns out Rob knows a thing or two about cameras, and he has more equipment than I do. He even asked me if I'd like to borrow some of his stuff!

So my anxiety skyrocketed, but I don't think I let it show. I REALLY hope they like the photos. I just thank God that I didn't show up at the shoot with the point and shoot camera I had a couple of months ago. Talk about embarrassing.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shots from yesterday. What an amazingly good-looking family, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."