Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mandy and BJ: Fun at Hemisphere Plaza

I had an awesome engagement session with Mandy and BJ last week. I was so taken with this couple because they are just perfect together-sweet, fun and so in love.

We had a few drinks at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse before the shoot, and that put everyone in a great state of mind. I totally recommend the Mojitos. Yum.

Check out the slideshow, which features one of my favorites songs:


Thanks for a great evening downtown, guys. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Wow! What a fabuous couple! The bride looks like she is just glowing! Congrats on another great shoot! Looks like you really captured their moment! :-) ~G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:43 AM

    I just want to share how much I LOVE the slideshow. My eyes filled with tears by the end of it. All I can say is WOW!

    BJ and I had such a great time and you really made us feel comfortable. You are awesome. Thank you so much for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."