Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wendy and Johnpaul: Down at The Creek

Early last week, I headed up to Boerne to shoot an engagement session for Wendy and Johnpaul, whose wedding I'll be shooting in June. It was a fun and relaxing session, especially since we ended up having a wonderful meal and wine half-way through the shoot!

I love couples who are up for anything, it makes it so easy to get great images!


So sweet and romantic:
Check out the gorgeous light:
I love bare feet:


The wedding next month will take place in Boerne at the beautiful St. Peter's Catholic Church, which has been Wendy's church since she was a little girl. I will have my second-shooter, Marie, along with me for this one. I really can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."