Monday, May 05, 2008

Divine Intervention

I met a fantastic mom a few weeks ago when I worked my portrait table set-up in Boerne. Cathi had been looking for a photographer to do her daughter's senior portraits, and she really felt like it was divine intervention that I happened to be there. We talked a little about what I do, and she quickly plopped down a check for the session fee. I'm still not sure what sold her on me, but I'm so incredibly happy that we found each other. Last night we were finally able to get together for the shoot. Holy cow, it was a great shoot. We started at 5:30, and at 8:30 we finally stopped because it was starting to rain. I think "S" could have posed for me all night, and I'm not kidding when I say she was a natural. I didn't have to tell her what to do, she just fell into great poses and expressions in every situation. Cathi, your daughter is amazing. Beautiful inside and out. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know her a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Leah, you did such an amazing job! I actually teared up when i watched the slide show you made. That song couldnt be more perfect for the point in my life that im at right now. Thank you so much for helping make my senior year come to a happy ending!

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."