Monday, June 30, 2008

For the past few months I've been busy almost every weekend photographing weddings and quinceaneras, and I've been incredibly lucky to work with some fantastic vendors that I want to recommend. So, in no particular order, here are a few of those that I think you should check out:

Wedding & Event Planning-
Patricia Ramirez of Bella Noche. Patricia was awesome from the moment I met her. She poured her heart into the wedding and it showed in every detail. She was warm and caring, and still professional. I'm hoping to work with her again!

Videography-
Ronald Dubuque of 3-D Videography. I haven't seen a finished video from Ron, but I was very impressed with his professionalism and personality. We worked together to try to stay out of each others shots, and I think this will go a long way toward getting the bride and groom the photography and video footage that they want. You can email Ron at wellamina_30@yahoo.com.

Venues-
The Wurzbach Estate. The thing I loved about this location is that the patio is in complete shade in the evening, making it so easy to get great pictures of the first dance in great light. Also a big plus-it is elegant but not stuffy, with georgous art hanging on the walls and bright colors used throughout the property. Lovely and convenient since it is located on Wurzbach Rd near Fredericksburg. For more information, email Gina@WurzbachEstate.com

The Marquardt Ranch. This is the perfect location for a Texas Hill Country wedding. Rustic and refined at the same time, it is one of the places that I'd chose if it were my wedding. I especially enjoyed getting to know the coordinator for the venue, Amanda Blissit. I know that she would love to hear from you, so contact her at info@MarquardtRanch.com

For a romantic dinner-
The Creek Restaurant. I thought this was a great little spot in Boerne-wonderful food and even better ambiance. I'd love to go back!

I have several more weddings to shoot in the weeks ahead, so check back for some more recommendations. And in case you're wondering, I don't recommend just anyone-only those that I'd like to work with again. Call me selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."