Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wendy and Johnpaul: Wedding

Lately we've been having summer storms that seem to creep up from nowhere and then seem to dump buckets of water. This was exactly what happened on the wedding day of Wendy and Johnpaul. It was an absolutely gorgeous day before the ceremony, and sometime shortly after they said "I do," the sky just opened up.

Somehow, though, I don't think they even noticed. The party was a huge success, and I never saw Wendy drop her smile the entire day.


I love doing shoe portraits:

The two flower girls were all sweetness. In fact, they kinda remind me of cotton candy:

I am happy to say that this cake tasted as wonderful as it looked:
And here, Wendy, is what you've been waiting for:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."