Thursday, July 31, 2008

Workshop: Free To Succeed

I drove up to Austin yesterday to attend a photography workshop called Free To Succeed, and today my head is spinning from all the information. As a matter of fact, I drove the whole way home last night so absorbed in my thoughts that I was in my neighborhood before I realized that I didn't have the radio playing. Man, thats deep.

So today the thinking and mulling continues as I try to put it all together. I think I could figure it all out if I could escape to a mountain and focus on myself, but that ain't gonna happen. So I'll do laundry as I ask myself who I am, and take the kids swimming as I ask myself what I want from my life, from my photography, from the world. Like I said, it was deep stuff.

And here is the most earth-shattering part of the evening-I met David Jay and Jasmine Star!!!! Heck, we even hugged, took pictures, talked a while, and at the end of the evening guess who Jasmine walked out of the hotel with? Me. She swooshed a little of her star-dust my way, and I'm already feeling more successful.

I have the pictures on my Blackberry, but I've never figured out how to get them onto my computer. Sometimes this camera stuff stumps even me! As soon as I get them uploaded I'll post them, and if anyone knows how to do it, I'd appreciate a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."