Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Doyle: Baby Session

I've said before that one of the things I love about photographing weddings is that I get to be in the front row for everything. Well, that applies to baby sessions as well. It's just the best feeling to spend time at the home of a new baby, capturing some of the first bonding moments and preserving it forever for the family. Much more entertaining to me than watching TV!

I did a family session for my good friend Riann last weekend. The birth of baby A makes her the only female in a family of five, and her three sons are soooo cute!

It cracks me up when kids want to show me their room and toys, because that is exactly what I used to do when people came over:


I love this one:




Riann, here is your show. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten such awesome comments on the slideshow you made. The pictures turned out beautifully. Thankyouthankyou! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."