Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Alyana: Quinceanera

I've been waiting for what seems like forever to post the following images. I photographed a Quinceanera last weekend for the sweetest girl ever, and we did a portrait shoot months ago downtown. I couldn't post the images sooner because she didn't want anyone to see her dress before the big party, but finally I can show them off!

The location for the session was a gorgeous Bed & Breakfast in the King William area near downtown called Oge House. I think it was just perfect:

We roamed around the grounds and stopped where ever we found a pretty spot:

The back of the dress is a showstopper! This image was enlarged and beautifully framed, and placed at the sign-in table at the party:


Her hair was so pretty, I had to feature it in a shot:

Here's a slightly more dramatic look:


Alyana and her mom have been working on the details for the quinceanera for over a year, and it all looked fabulous. I don't think there was a detail that was overlooked. They even provided flip-flops for the guests to wear while dancing, and of course they cordinated with the theme of the evening-black and white polkadots with fun splashes of lime green.

I could describe it all night, but it would be best if you just saw the show:





Joseph and Grace, you truly have an amazing daughter. I loved her to death. And Alyana, your party was smashin'!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    I thought I was over my tears!!!!
    You made me turn on the faucet again.
    This was simply outrageously gorgeous!!!!
    Love it....and love the music.
    Ms. Leah....thank you for all.
    You've out done yourself!!!!

    ~Grace Stokes

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."