Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Computer Issues

Last week, during what was already one of the worst days I've ever had, my computer crashed. I think it caught the swine flu. It is now fixed, mostly, but I am in middle of a long and frustrating process of reloading all of my programs to my newly rebuilt computer.

It ain't going so well.

I am thus far unable to check my Ever After email address, edit photos or create slideshows. I think things will be at 100% in the next few days, but I'm asking those of you who are waiting on your images and slideshows to please wait just a bit longer. Also, please email me at my personal address-LeahGodfredson(at)AOL(dot)com.
(Sorry to type it so cryptically, but I'm not interested in getting more spam than I already do.)

The kids are home for summer vacation, and so are also vying for my attention. God knows why, but they expect me to feed them.

When things are back to normal, you'll be the first to know.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. sorry your computer has issues, that really stinks doesn't it?! anyway, i just happened upon your blog and i LOVE you photography! you have a real talent and wonderful eye. i am newly in love with it and just starting out. i don't have a clue what half of the settings on my new slr are even for but i sure am having fun learning it. i will be back to your site for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."