Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Published in Design Aglow!

I am completly thrilled to have my marketing tip published in Design Aglow Magazine! It is a photography trade magazine that I happen to love, and on their blog a few weeks ago they requested that readers submit their "Dirty Little Secrets" about how they do something within their business, so I sent one in right away.

(Mindy, if you are reading this, M's picture is featured as well and it looks fantastic!)

For my submission, I recieved a free copy of the latest digital edition, a value of $30. I've already torn through the entire thing, and plan to go back over it again this evening. I highly recommend it for photographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."