Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gone Fishin'

I have to apologize for the terrible neglect I've given to my blog in the past weeks. Its a crying shame, and completly ironic, that when life gets busy and I have a zillion topics I want to share, I can't find the time to share them. From the insane baseball schedule at the end of the season, to the last weeks of school with parties and slideshows to create, then my computer crash, and now fighting with the kids for computer time, it seems like I need a work vacation so that I can get some things done.

Just me and my computer for a week or two, now THAT would be heaven!

Several weeks ago, I headed out to Landa Park in New Braunfels to photograph a couple of boys that I've known since they were itty-bitty. This is was my third session with them, and they just get cuter and more adorable as they grow.

I mentioned some time back that I was planning a "Gone Fishin'" mini-session, and Andrea jumped at the chance to book one for her boys. Check them out:












Guys, you were absolutely wonderful and so much fun. Thanks for a great morning!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute! That last one on the train tracks is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."