Sunday, April 15, 2007

No post yesterday!

It only took one day for me to miss a post, and I've been caught by April Ferrell. Way to go, April! April will get a $4 gift certificate to use at Baskin Robbins. Hopefully it will be warm enough for ice cream soon!

It just so happens that April's kids were my most recent clients. We took advantage of an enormous field of Bluebonnets just up the street. This is the second time this season that I've tried to get spring-time images on a freezing day, and I don't want to try it again. Little ones just can't look care-free and happy when they are shivering, but they do look really cute when they snuggle up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."