Thursday, April 26, 2007

Los Encinos Hill Country Resort, Boerne TX

I'm gearing up for what I think will be a gorgeous wedding this weekend. It will be at Los Encinos Hill Country Resort in Boerne, a spot I just love and can't wait to shoot. Another reason I'm looking forward to it is because the bride, Casey, is just the most fantastic person. I have the feeling that everyone there will be relaxed and ready to have a good time, and hopefully I can capture some of the emotion of the day for their album.

I should be able to post some of the highlight shots here by Sunday night, and I hope to have all of the images posted online within a week.

I've been doing a pretty good job of remembering to post something each day, although I was almost in bed before I remembered this time. The contest is off for Saturday, though. I have a T-Ball team photo shoot in the morning, then two games to attend, and finally the wedding.

No time for idle gossip on that day, I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."