Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm Bored

I need something fun and exciting to happen. This time of year is nice, but I can't think of anything that I can really look forward to. Can someone plan a huge party and invite me? Or knock on my door with the Publishers Clearing House check? Anything besides the daily routine of cleaning, cooking and bathing 3 dirty kids.

Maybe I can think of some things to look forward to. Well, I have a fantastic wedding shoot next week. My oldest daughter is back on the cheer team that we both love so much and I'll get to see her improve by leaps and bounds (literally) in the coming months. Summer is on its way, and that means lazy days at the pool chatting with my friends while the kids play. I can also look forward to my hair growing out from this hideous cut.

For the immeditate future, though, I think the best thing to look forward to is getting off of this computer and spending some time with the two littles ones I still have at home. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."