Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Buffalo Valley Youth Association T-Ball




We are in the middle of T-Ball mania at my house. We have games this week every night from Wednesday through Friday, and two on Saturday. How am I supposed to keep up with washing their uniforms that often? How are we ever supposed to eat dinner together? How on EARTH can I possibly sit through that many T-Ball games? I DON'T EVEN LIKE SPORTS!!!

The only thing good is that the boys look so adorable in their uniforms. Oh, and I really like yelling and cheering, so at least I get to do that (IF I happen to be looking when my child is out on the field. Half of the time, I miss it because I'm distracted).

See ya at the Ball field!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    i love seeing happy kids. you just can't get more pure than that! good job as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."