Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wedding Number Two

Saturday night I had the opportunity to photograph another wedding, this time at Los Encinos in Boerne. The venue was just gorgeous and I'm really looking forward to seeing the images. I was one of FOUR photographers, so Jim has his work cut out for him in order to edit and post them all. He usually has them posted to his website by 2:00 the next day, but I just checked and they still are not there.

At the end of the night, I handed my memory card over to Jim, and to my surprise he handed back to me the card from last weeks wedding with all of the images still on it. And so now I can share them with you:


Here are two handsome boys I found hanging out outside the church. Actually, the one on the right is the bride's son.


The bride reciting her vows.


I had to resist the urge to straighten the candle during the middle of the ceremony!


Now is she a doll or what? There were several cutie-pies in the most beautiful little dresses.


The groom toasting his bride. I just love weddings.

As soon as I can get last nights images from Jim, I'll post them. Hey, now I really can say "I'll keep you posted!"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    I love these photos and Los Encinos is where Casey & Chris are getting married. It makes me feel like God hand picked you for the job and given you experience too. Again I am so proud of you and all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."