Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Christmas Mini-sessions at the River Walk

I've ironed out the details for my Christmas cards this year and the announcement has been sent out on my newsletter. Here are a few extra details:

I'll have the following card options-

Photo Cards-
These are 5x7 flat cards with envelopes. There are many different stock borders to choose from, and I have created several custom layouts. The images here are examples.

Stock Border $37.50 (set of 25)



Custom Design $50.00 (set of 25 cards).



Folded Cards
These are also 5x7. Personalization is available on the inside of the card.

Stock Borders $50 (set of 25).


Custom Design $62.50 (per set of 25).



The advantage to a custom designed card is that I can perfectly match the colors in the image to the colors of the card, making it look very coordinated.

The sessions will be held on Saturday, Nov. 18th, at the San Antonio River Walk.
The session fee is only $20 per family. You will get a 25 minute outdoor session and 10% off regular print prices.

It's only been two hours since I sent out the newsletter, and I have already had three people respond, so I expect the appointments to fill up quickly. Don't wait until its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."