Monday, October 23, 2006

Bad Blogger

I get frustrated when the blogs that I check out daily don't post frequently, and I'm guilty of the same thing. So here is what is on my mind tonight:

I'm super excited about the new coupon website I found recently. It is called The Grocery Game, and I love it! Today I used the site to generate a shopping list for Walgreens. They match up the current store sales with coupons that have come out in recent weeks to give you very low prices. I spent $16.40 and saved $16.90!! Yeehaw! Tomorrow I'm heading to HEB. I have to get quite a few things that aren't on the list, so my savings won't be as high, but I still expect to do very well.

The service isn't free, though, it costs $10 for 8 weeks, but it is SO worth it. I really think everyone should check this site out. You can get a 4 wk trial for a buck.

By the way, I don't get paid to say this stuff. Wish I did.

Have a day. Make it great!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    I've heard of this but hate to spend my money. Let me know how it goes at HEB- maybe I'll give in and do it. But I have found that Walmart food is much cheaper and so I have started shopping there. Do they do Walmart coupons? Do they give you the coupons or do you have to hunt them down?

    Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie-

    My savings at HEB were decent-I saved $20 on a shopping total of $120. I mostly used the HEB in-store coupons because I don't have a backlog of coupons saved up yet, so in weeks to come my savings will be bigger.

    Walmart does not participate. And you have to pull your coupons out of the Sunday paper.

    One thing I did learn is that our grocery store prices are VERY low compared to other parts of the country, so you don't see such a big difference when using coupons as other people do. But it is still worth it. I have saved $30 in two days.

    The 4 week trial is only $1. If you join, use me as a referral-I'll get a few weeks free if you do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."