Friday, October 27, 2006

Booked another wedding.

Thank you Carla Brassfield. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph the most important day in someones life. I'm deeply honored that she and her fiance chose me.

The wedding date is in February, so even though I have already booked a wedding for my friend Casey, this one will happen first, and I'll have tons of planning to do until then. I'll try to post all of the details that I put into the event as they occur, and I hope your excitement grows along with mine.

My friend Lisa Bielefeld referred Carla to me, along with SEVERAL others. Lisa, I owe you big time. You refer more people to me than anyone else I know. I'm hoping to photograph your son's game soon, I'll let you know when I can get over there.

In the meantime, here is a photo of Lisa and Todd Bielefelds kids from last summer. Who does her daughter remind you of?


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    I am so Happy you are getting calls. You do Wonderful Work.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."