Saturday, October 07, 2006

Christmas is coming!

I've had a few calls lately with questions regarding my plans for Christmas cards. I'm working right now designing my custom card line for this year, and I should have a few to show very soon.

I'll have an announcement about my Christmas promotion later this week, which I'll deliver via my email newsletter as well as here on my blog. I expect the sessions to book fast once its released, so be ready!

If you want to make sure that you are on the list of recipients, email me at LeahGodfredson@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."