Sunday, September 17, 2006

We are halfway through birthday season at our house. We have one birthday every month from July until December, and then we finish it all off with Christmas and New Years. Tj was the last of the boys; he turned 4 on Friday. The girls are next, beginning with Morgan in October. Whew!

We had a swimming party at my moms house, and it a lot of fun for everyone. I wish I could hire a photographer, though. It is so hard to get good photos when you are busy trying to be the hostess, too.

I've had a few people inquire about my services for birthday parties lately, and I really encourage anyone who is considering it to go ahead and give me call. Besides freeing up your time during the party, I will be able to focus on one thing, creating images of the important moments. As an added bonus, you get to actually be included in the photos! It's always the mom who puts the party together, and then gets left out of the photographs because she is behind the camera.


Here is the the birthday boy:


It's really hard to take a bad photo of Laney.

"Happy Birthday, Dear Trevor..."
This is my dad, chillin on the porch.

The kids were worn out by the end of the party.











My parents hosted the party at their house, and they really put in a lot of work to make everything nice. Thanks Mom and Dad. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."