Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beach Blanket Bingo

Chip and I took the kids to the coast for Labor Day weekend, and this time I remembered my camera! Yea me! I was hoping to be at the beach at sunset to capture some beautiful shots, but after a long day in the sun, we couldn't last a couple of hours longer. It dosen't matter, I still managed to get some keepers, and I did a better job than usual at getting my exposures right on the money, inspite of the bright sunlight and glare from the sand.























We got to hang out with our friends...







...and watch the kids play with their friends. Well, darn. I've been trying for 3 days to post some more photos, but blogger won't let me, so I'll do it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."