Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A gift for my Gilbert friends!


A couple of years ago, I made a shopping list for myself that was organized in the same order as the store where I shopped (and of course I blogged about it here). Ever since our move, I've been planning to create a new list and I finally did it today!

I shop at the Fry's on Warner and Cooper, so my list is created for that particular store. Of course it can be used at any grocery store since they all follow basically the same format, but using it at this store will ensure no backtracks-which makes me insane when I'm shopping!

The last time I did this, I shared it with several friends and got rave reviews-even from husbands! This time, I'm making it my slightly-late Christmas gift to all of my new friends and clients. I can't figure out how to share it online, so if I didn't already send one to you please feel free to email me and request one.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    I want a friend like you that lives close to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."