Friday, January 02, 2009

Shopping List



This is so cool: I've created an aisle-by-aisle shopping list for the HEB on 3009 in Schertz. I've used the one that HEB provides on their website for several years, but its just a generic list that isn't in the order of the store. I usually end up backtracking quite a bit when I get to the bottom of the list and realize that there are still items not crossed off.

So now I've got everything in perfect order, starting with produce and ending with the pharmacy. Shopping will be a BREEZE. My husband used the list for the first time last night, and he said...well, he didn't say anything because he isn't as impressed with my genious as I am, but I'm thinking that there are some other people in the area who would really like it.

I've been trying all morning to get the list onto a file sharing site, but Google won't allow me to publish a PDF document and it messes up the Word doc (the page gets scrambled), and Scribd keeps saying that I don't have any documents even after I've uploaded something.

I'll keep trying to use Scribed, but for now I guess I can simply email the list to anyone who wants this most fabulous list. You can leave a comment with your email address, or email me at Leah@EverAfterbyLeah.com.

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Leah! you have saved me so much time by making this list, and I am sure that I will find you saving me a lot of time in the future by having the list. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 AM

    This is really cool! I can't wait to try it! You are a genious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an AWESOME idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I filled one out for Peter when I sent him shopping this weekend. He raved about it (well as much as a man raves about such things). Now I have to fill one out everytime he goes. ;)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."