Monday, January 26, 2009

Walker: Lifestyle Session 6.0



Yesterday I was delighted to spend the afternoon documenting the 1st birthday of G. You've seen her before here (in her mom's tummy),on her REAL birthday here, and here when she was 6 months old. You've also met her mom here, and watched her mom and dad get hitched here.

Casey, G's mom, has been one of my very best clients and has sent loads of other clients my way, so of course I am thrilled each time she calls me up with another photography opportunity for her family!

An hour before the party, and the decorations are in place, welcoming everyone in:


Here is the birthday girl, having a quick snack before the guests arrive:



Casey's niece made G's adorable tutu, I had to get a special shot of it:


Tell me, have you ever seen more faublous birthday hats? Yes, Casey made these herself, together with her sister Donna and niece Brittany:






There was a puppet-making center for the kiddos:


And of course, a puppet show!


G got her own tiny cake, as simple as it was beautiful-until she demolished it, that is:



See what I mean? That cake is toast:


There were stacks of cupcakes for the guests:


And I could tell that everyone was having a wonderful time:



Just before the party ended, we got a group shot:

G got lots of hugs and kisses:


It was a fabulous day:



Bye G! See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:09 PM

    OMGosh - What a lucky little girl! That was the cutest birthday party I've seen! Love the colorfulness! Everybody looks so happy and loved!!! :-) Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    This party looks like it was so much fun...I want one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Thanks for capturing all the wonderful elements of G's party. It was wonderful to have you there to share in the fun. I can hardly wait to see all the other photos. You are an amazing photographer and a wonderful friend too. DP

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."