Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome to the world, Grace

Remember Casey, the mom-to-be I photographed a few weeks ago? Well, I got the call on Friday that she had the baby, and so yesterday I scooted over to the hospital to photograph the new family of three.

Casey and Chris are totally in love with their new baby, whose name is Grace. I had an overwhelming surge of memories and emotions as I recalled the births of each of my kids. The instant love of something you had never seen before. The bond you suddenly feel with your husband as you realise that you are in it together. And expecially that WEIRD feeling of being a MOM.

The Slideshow is here. If you have never viewed a Photodex video before, you'll be asked to download a small file, but it is safe to download.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable! It's such an exciting time to finally see them and hold them in your arms. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fantastic pictures! You did a great job!! And that family is too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."