Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3rd Session for Casey

One of the things I enjoy most about this business is developing friendships. I have been very lucky to have a front-row seat as my friend Casey has evolved from a blushing bride (that is her up there on top of the page) to a confident wife and now to a very calm mother-to-be. We are already planning her next shoot, which hopefully will take place from the hospital when her baby is born.

These shots are from a couple of weeks ago. Check back in a couple more weeks for some pictures of the newborn. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."