Monday, February 05, 2007

Meet Casey

Casey Urbanowski is soon to be Casey Walker. And I get to be the one to tell the story of her day in pictures! Here is a little bit of insight into what makes her tick:

What's the quality that you like least about yourself?
My lack of willpower

If you could trade places with anyone, living or dead, for a day, who would it be?
I don’t know that I would…I am way to happy in life right now to want to leave what I have behind. Ask me again in about a year.

My life would be simpler if...
I didn’t have to blow dry my hair. It just takes to long!!!

What's your favorite possession?
My engagement ring

Guiltiest pleasure?
Pedicures…I love nice feet!

High road or low road?
High Road, but it hasn’t always been that way

What surprises you most about your adult life?
That I work for a bank, I have always been HORRIBLE w/ math and money.

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
What to study in grad school, I mean really, can someone tell me at what age you know what you want to be when you grow up?

Who was the naughtiest kid in your elementary school, and what did he do?
Zachary Whiteside, I don’t remember anything specific that he did, but I know that he was in detention at least 6 times a year…I wonder where he is now!?!

Anything else about yourself that you would like others to know?
I believe that there is a reason for anything bad that happens in life. If you can have faith that God will see you through it, you will come out on the other side feeling filled with purpose and knowing that your tragedy, how ever big or small, was in some way, a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."