Thursday, February 01, 2007

Coffee's on me!

The photo contest was a dud. I had lots of interest, but I guess involving the mailman was asking too much. So I get to keep the gift certificate for myself.

Kidding! I'll just have a new contest. Send a picture of your child playing. They can be in their room, the back yard, wherever. You have to take the photo this week, it can't be an old one.

The one I like best wins a $15 Starbucks card and will be featured here on my blog. The deadline is Monday Feb. 5th, at midnight.










Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."