Friday, February 16, 2007

Cold Day




These adorable girls look like they are enjoying a beautiful spring day, but it was FREEZING outside. I felt so bad for them, because I certainly did not want to take of my coat!

We are planning a re-shoot when the weather is warmer, but I thought a few of the images turned out great because you can really get an idea of their VERY outgoing and cheerful personalities.

I'm looking forward to the next shoot even more now that I can see what these girls can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."