Saturday, December 18, 2010

Whew!

It looks like I've photographed my last session of 2010! The last 5-6 weeks have been the busiest I've ever had, which is the reason that nothing has gone up on the blog in that time.

So now it's time to catch up. For some reason, working backwards from the most recent session seems easier than starting from the beginning, so that's what I have planned.

My last session, and the first to be blogged, is one of my favorites. I'm sure you'll remember Shari and Patton, I photographed their wedding last September. Well, they are settled into their new home and enjoying the holidays with their brand new, combined family of five.

The reason this is one of my favorites is because Shari totally gets my "lifestyle" way of shooting and lets me do my thing-which really just involves me letting them do their thing! Shari had the girls in gorgeous, festive outfits, and her home was filled with the sights and smells of Christmas. We did some posed portraits, some touching shots of Patton with each girl, some playing-outside pictures and a bunch of cookie-decorating lifestyle images. I was really impressed with the girls gingerbread houses, cookies and all of the beautiful details, so I made a point to capture all of it so that they can always remember what Christmas felt like in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."