Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Geurkinks: Gilbert Portrait Session

It has been difficult for me to find great locations since moving to Arizona, but I think I found a new spot to love-the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert. There is water, shade, interesting vegetation, quiet paths and large expanses of green grass.

I've done almost all of my Christmas sessions there this year, and each one looks different because of how big and spread out the park is.

This was my last session at the Riparian Preserve, but since I'm working backwards it's the first to be featured.

Meet the Geurkinks!



Moms tend to love smiling images, me-not so much. I love ATTITUDE!


Here are a few shots for their mom:




Both of the kids are amazing gymnasts, here they are showing off their skillz:


Mother/daughter shot. Love this one:


Father/son. Love this too!




Gorgeous family, don't you agree? If you love these, let the Geurkinks know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Wow! Wow! And Wow! Love the setting, the beautiful family and the great photography! ~AREA

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great!! i think they are really sassy pic's! i like taking sassy pic's! i dont really like to smile in pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."