Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Things I Plan to Blog

I talk to my sister everyday, usually averaging 3,no make it 4, calls per day. So that is lots of talking. And it seems that during every conversation I tell her that I'm going to blog the thing that we are talking about. Stuff about life, or kids, funny things that happen. I have lots that I could be putting down and I'm neglecting my blogging duties.

So today I'm blogging about the things I plan to blog about. It's my Blog To Do List. Here we go:

1. I plan to get back on the Fly Lady bandwagon again, but this time I'm going to document my experience. I actually started my program on Monday, and that day went really well. But today I'm still in my PJ's at 9:30 AM, and so are M and T, and we have TONS of things to do but I suck at Fly Lady. So I'm thinking that I can do better if I blog about it, and you can keep me accountable for my actions.

2. Did you know that I gave birth to my last kid at home? Well I did, and I have a story to tell, so I'll post it here sometime soon.

3. I was never voted HomeComming Queen or Most Popular or anything like that, but I did have the distinction of being named Choir Nerd at the Music Banquet my senior year. The interesting thing is that it was a Wardrobe Malfunction that secured the title for me, and I somehow managed to have several more of them in the following years. These are all good stories, and I would be doing you a serious disservice if I didn't share them.

4. Um, I'm sure I had another idea. I'll have to call my sister to see if she can remember what it was. I'll call her after I take a shower.

Have a day. Make it great!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:11 AM

    You may not have been voted Most Popular or Homecoming Queen, but you did have the most photo's in your yearbook! I know because I counted them!

    Love ya!

    Your lil sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eager to hear the birthing story! Did I miss it on your page?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."