Monday, April 28, 2008

R at The Japanese Gardens

It's been a long while since I've posted any client images, but I have a good excuse. The last three sessions have all been secrets for one reason or another. One was a quincanera portrait session, and the gorgeous girl naturally wants to keep her pictures under wraps until her big day. Another was a bridal portrait, of course she doesn't want anyone to see her dress, especially her fiance!

The last session was for an adorable tyke that I've photographed twice before, and it was to be a surprise for his grandma and grandpa, but I think the secret is out so now it's time to post the pictures.

We met for a fun, low-key session at the Japanese Tea Gardens, which recently opened once again after many years of neglect. The garden is stunning, with flowers, greenery, a waterfall, paths that meander, and lots of benches to sit and enjoy the scenery. The only drawback was that we were not the only ones there trying to do pictures! The place was crawling with photographers, and we had a really hard time getting good spots. I think we did pretty well in the end though.

The little guy was WONDERFUL during the whole thing. I think we were there over two hours, and he started out happy and ended happy. I couln't ask for more!

Thanks Johanna for a fantastic afternoon with you and your little boy. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."