Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Good days and Bad days

I'm not going to turn my blog into a Fly Lady daily journal, but I just want to give a quick update.

Monday was a bust because M was sick. We were up all night, slept all morning, and the day was spent trying to figure out if she needed to go to the Dr. or not. I think if I had been doing the routines consistantly at this point, things would have gone great, but it was not the day to start something new.

Today is a score! It's 10:30, I am showered, dressed, I cleaned the garage, cleaned the kitchen, dressed and fed the kids. Yeah-hoo!

The Fly Lady thing feels great when you make the effort, I totally recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
Mom of four fantastic, funny kids. Freakishy addicted to hot tea and cold cereal. Fantasizes about a future in photography. Loves to death her fun friends, funky family and football (just ask anyone). This has been brought to you by the letters "Ph."